School administrator interview questions
Below are top 15 interview questions for School administrator job position:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. What are your career goals for School administrator?
4. What is your greatest weakness?
5. What kind of salary are you looking for School administrator?
6. Why do you think you would do well School administrator?
7. What motivates you to do your best on the School administrator?
8. How would you know you were successful on this School administrator?
9. Do you think you are overqualified for School administrator?
10. What have you learned from your past jobs that related to School administrator?
11. Where would you like to be in 3 years? 5 years?
12. What made you choose to apply to School administrator?
13. What are key tasks for School administrator?
14. What are top 3 skills for School administrator?
15. Do you have any questions?
You can ref more job interview materials such as top 27 administrator interview questions and answers, 31 job interview tips.
Top useful material related to school interview:
1. Free ebook download: 75 interview questions and answers: http://www.slideshare.net/john210378/free-ebook-75-interview-questions-and-answers
2. Top 10 secrets to win every job interview: http://www.slideshare.net/john210378/top-10-secrets-to-win-every-job-interview
3. 13 types of interview questions and how to face them: http://www.slideshare.net/john210378/13-types-of-interview-questions-and-how-to-face-them